Medtronic Enlite Sensor (Continuous Glucose Monitoring)
Source: Medtronic UK
The Enlite Sensor is Medtronic’s newest continuous glucose monitoring (CGM) sensor that combines improved performance with features designed to provide exceptional comfort and ease of use.
CGM Provides the complete picture
CGM reveals lows and highs that A1C and fingerstick testing alone cannot.
Better protection from hypoglycemia
- 98% of all hypoglycemic events were detected with Enlite when used with the MiniMed Paradigm® Veo™ System
- The accuracy in the hypo range has improved by 26%.
- Predictive alerts can be set to tell your patients up to 30 minutes before they reach a preset low or high limit
Designed for comfort
- Smaller sensor: 69% reduction in size compared to previous sensor
- 6 days of use
- Indicated for adults and children
Insertion is Easy
- Hidden needle during insertion
- 90 degree insertion angle
- One button insertion process
CGM reduces A1C and improves glycemic control
Several randomised controlled trials1,2,3 showed that CGM can lead to:
- Up to 1% A1C reduction without increasing the rate of severe hypoglycemia
- Tighter glycemic control
- Greater number of patients reaching the A1C target recommended by ADA